The Microsoft Surface Laptop 2 is essentially the Microsoft Surface Laptop but now covered in Black with some hardware upgrades to boot. And we must say,
it's still a mint piece of kit. The kind of kit that you'll want to protect and personalise, right? Well, there's no better way to protect your expensive new laptop than with XtremeSkins. Our skins are now available to order, so that you can start protecting your Microsoft Surface Laptop 2 from day one.
Choose between a vast variety of textured skins ranging from carbon fibre, brushed metal, gloss, matt, camo, natural stone, wood and leather which come in a range of stylish and funky colours.You'll struggle to find the variety and quality of textured skins that we have, anywhere else in the UK.
Make your Surface Laptop 2 stand out from the crowd with our full custom option. We we are sure you'll have fun creating your own personal design for your laptop.Choose your design• Full Colour is our standard design and includes a one coloured skin for your Microsoft Surface Laptop 2 • Custom colour will give you the ultimate customisation for your Surface Laptop 2, you can mix and match colours and textures to provide a totally unique laptop design
Microsoft Surface Laptop 2 Skin Details
• These skins ONLY fit the Microsoft Surface Laptop 2
• Covers top, bottom, sides and trackpad
• Precision cut-outs for the logo, ports, feet and screw holes
• Our vinyls can be re-lifted, repositioned and stretched with a hair dryer
• We use high quality glue that does no harm to your laptop and doesn't leave any residual glue after removal
• Back of the vinyl comes with air release, making it easy to wrap and refuse air bubbles
• Protects your laptop from scuffs, scratches, UV rays, dirt, grease and surface water
• Alcohol wipes are included to ensure perfect adhesion to your Microsoft Surface Laptop 2
We deliver our skins to every country in the world. Please view our shipping details for further information.
If you've already purchased one of our Microsoft Surface Laptop 2 skins
Learn How To Apply It